30th November 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Available courses that can be pursued after completion of BBI? Percentage required to get admission in a good B.Ed college?

I am SY student in Sydenham college and I am doing BBI. I just want to know that what should I do after graduation and how much percentage I should get to take admission in good B.Ed college?

15th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available courses that can be pursued after completion of BBI? Percentage required to get admission in a good B.Ed college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am SY student in Sydenham college and I am doing BBI. I just want to know that what should I do after graduation and how much percentage I should get to take admission in good B.Ed college?
The aspirant can study M.Com or MBA or M.A or B.Ed or Post Graduate Diploma course. The eligibility to study the courses is a pass in Graduation, so you are eligible as you have studied Bachelor of Commerce with Banking and Insurance (BBI). These courses are available in many colleges in Mumbai in regular and correspondence mode.

The minimum marks required to the B.Ed course is a pass in graduation with 50% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. If you have scored over 70% marks then you have a good chance of getting a B.Ed seat in a reputed college. You can study B.Ed course if you want to pursue your career in teaching. The B.Ed course is also available in many institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?