14th June 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can we go for BBI without taking Maths in B.Com?

Can we do BBI without taking maths in B.COM??? If yes what will be starting salary? What is the duration of BBI course?

5th November 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we go for BBI without taking Maths in B.Com?

do BBI without math
14th June 2016, 10:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

BBI WITHOUT TAKING MATH IN B.COM

** As per my knowledge No you are not eligible for BBI without taking Maths in B.Com.

** According to me Maths is a compulsory subject to do BBI course.

** My suggestion to you is that you will have to opt maths as a main subject in 12th class.
17th April 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bcom (honours) . But I do 12 with economic . In 12 our school have options between economic and maths . What I do now . Maths is compulsory in bcom (h) And do not want to change my decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?