24th May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%

I got 54% in pcm and 59.6% in pcb and total is 62% in 2011 i give the exam of aieee and also dpmt i want to get goverment engineering college can i get if my rank in aieee is 4 lakh

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  2. Which subjects I can opt for 11th? Bio or Maths? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for admission in a good government college after scoring 52% aggregate in PCB
  4. Will I get any medical government college after scoring only 47% in HSC and 42% in PCB?
  5. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  6. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  8. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 596 rank in JEXPO being a ST candidate?
  9. List of colleges providing admission through JEXPO rank?
  10. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  11. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 132/300?
  12. Am I eligible for B.E or B.Tech in Management Kota? My total marks are 42% in PCB
  13. Which course is available for me in government college near Mumbai after scoring 62% in HSc and 72% in PCB?
  14. Will I get admission in Mumbai University engineering college on the basis of NT Caste after scoring 49% in HSC and 50+ in AIEEE with 138 PCM total?
  15. Would I get B.Pharmacy after scoring 79 in PCB, 64 in PCM in MHT CET and 65.67% in HSC?
  16. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  17. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  18. Should I take PCM or PCB?
12th June 2012, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%

Score of PCM is normally considered for admission to engineering course. Minimum aggregate of 50% marks is mandatory to seek admission. Colleges carry out selection process on the basis of available number of seats and on the priority basis of AIEEE score. You can check the status of admission by contacting the concerned institute. Such details can be collected from the official portal of the institute also.
22nd March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%

can i get government engineering college after scoring 75% in cbse in pcm (NIT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?