30th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?

SIR
my 12 marks is 62% and in PCM 58% can get admission in gov. engineering college
please suggest me some college for admission in north and north-east area.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  3. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  4. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  5. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  6. Can I get admission in RV college of engineering after scoring 82% in PCM and 83% overall?
  7. Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%
  8. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  9. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. Will I get admission in engineering college after scoring 86 marks in PCM?
  12. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM? Information related to government colleges entrance test dates?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  14. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  16. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join engineering college after scoring 43% in PCM
  18. Can i get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in government college in MP after scoring 40,000 in MPPET?
23rd June 2015, 08:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?

Sorry to inform you that just on the basis of your marks in the 12th board examination you are not eligible for your admission in the government engineering college but marks in the board examinations does matter for your eligibility for the entrance examination held for the selection of students for their admission in the government colleges.

Since you have secured 58% aggregate in PCM in your 12th board examination so you are eligible for appearing in any engineering entrance examination as in general one only requires 50% aggregate in the PCM for appearing in these.

Now to get admission in the Central government engineering college like IIT, IIIT, NIT, ISM etc. you will have to crack the Joint Entrance Examination
( JEE ) where as for admission in the state government engineering college you will have clear the State EEE engineering entrance examination.

For more information regarding the admission procedure of these colleges you must refer to their official website and look to crack these examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?