16th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech in food technology? How much is the salary?

Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech in Food Technology and how much salary will I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech in food technology? How much is the salary?
  2. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  3. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  4. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  5. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
  6. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  7. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  8. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  11. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  12. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  13. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  14. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  15. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  16. How to get a job in Railways after passing B.Tech food technology? Is there any special examination for Railways food services?
  17. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)? -- [New]
3rd June 2017, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech in food technology? How much is the salary?

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after passing B.Tech in food technology.

The name of best government and private sector jobs for you are given below.

GOVERNMENT SECTOR JOB

** Export of food stuff Sector

** Indian Police Force,

** Indian Railways

** Nationalized Banks

** Civil services

PRIVATE SECTOR JOB

** Cocacola

** Cadbury

** Britania

** Pepsico

** Kurkure

** Lehar

SALARY

1. In government sector: Rs. 20,000/- per month

2. In private sector: Rs. 15,000/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?