16th August 2011, 09:33 PM
moumitadas

Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?

I completed my btech degree in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.....i want a government job in Indian Railway as per my specialization...... what job may i get?what is the syllabus and which exam i have to clear?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of exam we need to clear for getting a government job in Railways?
  2. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  5. What can I do to get the government jobs being an commerce student?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  7. What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear
  8. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  9. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  10. Government job in Railways after B.Sc (IT)? Any other Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which exam we need to clear for getting a government job in government hospital? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  14. Career options in Railway after 12th Commerce?
  15. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  16. How much salary will be paid for me after completion of B.Tech from Allahabad University?
  17. How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?
  18. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
28th July 2012, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?

After passing B.Tech IT, you can try for technical job positions in railways. Some of the positions that you can apply in are Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Divisional Engineer etc. RRB is the main authority which conducts written exam so as to get jobs in railways. The written exam will involve questions from technical subject areas as well aptitude based questions too. You have to clear this exam with a reasonable score so as to attend personal interview as part of selection.
21st August 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?

what govt. jobs are available after BE
plz rply fast
8th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i am the student of b.tech CSE and i want to make my carrier in software development so plz give me some tips releated to that field .
i am very thankful to you
3rd July 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am just completed my b.tech in IT and i want job in Indian Railway Service . Can you help me by telling which exam i have to given and plz also tell me the date of that enterance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?