23rd July 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the lecturer job in a government college?

I have done B.Pharm from Mumbai university. I am 38 years old female. what shall i do to get college teaching job?. if i go for post graduation got M.Sc in maths r in chemistry. but from distance learning. does it help me and is there any age limit to get Govt. job.?

Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  5. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  6. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  7. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  8. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  9. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  10. Can I get a job as lecturer in government engineering college with 54% marks in B.Tech?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  17. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  18. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
23rd July 2015, 05:13 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What should I do to get the lecturer job in a government college?

To become lecturer in college you have to complete PG in the subject you want to become lecturer.
You have appear NET(NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST) conducted by UGC twice a year.
The candidate must be indian completed PG atleast 55% marks, 50% sc/st, from recognised university. By writing NET exam you can apply only central goverment jobs. If you want to do state goverment jobs then yov have to appear SET state eligibility test .
Age limit for junior research fellowship is 28 years.
For applying lecturer their is no age limit
23rd July 2015, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting a government lecturer job you need masters degree plus NET/SET qualification. Only those who have qualified this exam are eligible for government lecturer job.

Also, make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your masters degree from a recognized university before applying for NET/SET.
24th July 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Pharm from Mumbai university. I am 38 years old female. what shall i do to get college teaching job?. if i go for post graduation got M.Sc in maths r in chemistry. but from distance learning. does it help me and is there any age limit to get Govt. job.?

Please help.
You have completed M.Sc in Mathematics in distance education so you are eligible teaching jobs in government sector but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?