9th September 2013, 08:59 AM
muttahir

Can I get a great job after doing B.Tech?

I'm b.tech 4th year student.I scored in MADHYAMIK,H.S&btech(till 6th sem-YGPA-6.2).How can I get a great job and what I have to do?

15th September 2015, 11:07 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a great job after doing B.Tech?

I do not understand the meaning for which job you consider as the great job whether one which pay high salary or the one in which you get high post.

But I think you are eligible for the best jobs from both the point of view as according to the salary or the prestigious. To get the jobs in your field you have to qualify in the GATE examination conducted every year to get the jobs in the PSU's.

You are also eligible to get the jobs in the other field as in the Civil Services, Defence Services, Banking, SSC etc.... But for all these you have to qualify in all the stages of the examination.

So start the preparation for the examination from now with great determination and goal to qualify in the examination.
16th September 2015, 02:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a great job after doing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttahir View Post
I'm b.tech 4th year student.I scored in MADHYAMIK,H.S&btech(till 6th sem-YGPA-6.2).How can I get a great job and what I have to do?
After completion of B.Tech course, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?