11th May 2013, 08:46 PM
anant khurana

Am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautics after scoring 90% marks in HSC?

I got 90% marks in hsc & 56 marks in jee main, am i eligible for b.tech aeronautics

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  2. Am I eligible to get a seat in chemical engineering after scoring 79 marks in CET and 80% in HSC?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  5. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Can I join VSSC after scoring 65.55% marks in HSC?
  8. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 40% marks in 10th, 61% in diploma and 63% in B.Tech
  9. Which college will I get in Amravati University after scoring 61% in HSc, 74 marks in PET, 50 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 56% in BSc?
  11. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  12. Can i get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 45% in HSC?
  13. How to get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 50% marks in HSc?
  14. In which medical college can I get after scoring 45% in HSc and 60 marks in NEET? -- [New]
  15. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  16. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  17. Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course can I get in engineering after scoring 196.75 cutoff marks in 12th conducted by HSC Tamilnadu?
15th September 2015, 09:49 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautics after scoring 90% marks in HSC?

Yes, After scoring the 90% marks in higher secondary level you can apply for the Aeronautical engineering and this is the one of the best engineering branch where you can fulfill your dreams and can get the handsome salary and also the reputation. For the admission in this course you have to qualify the written exam of the-

>> A.I.E.E.E. (all India engineering entrance exam)

>> I.I.T. ( Indian institute of technology)

To be appear in the AIEEE you should be the passed out candidate in 12th exam and for the IIT exam you should have the minimum 60% marks in 12th class for obc and general and for SC/ST 50% marks are mandatory and my suggestion that you should concentrate on IIT and after passing this exam you have to undergoes to online counselling procedure and after allotting a seat in any collage you have to submit your fee in collage.

Some collages in India for this course are-:

>> I.I.T. , Bombay
Maharashtra

>> I.I.T., Kanpur
Uttra Pradesh

>> I.I.T. Madras
Tamil Nadu

>> I.I.T. Kharagpur

>> PEC university of technology,Tamil nadu

>> Amrita school of engineering,Karnataka

>> Acharya institute of technology

>> University of Petroleum and energy study, Dehradun
Uttrakhand

>> Collage of air war fare, Hyderabad
Andhra pradesh

>> Andhra pradesh aviation academy, Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh
16th September 2015, 02:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautics after scoring 90% marks in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anant khurana View Post
I got 90% marks in hsc & 56 marks in jee main, am i eligible for b.tech aeronautics
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for get admission in B.Tech Aeronautics because you have scored 56 marks in JEE main.

Those candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank (including all categories) in JEE Main examination are eligible for JEE Advanced exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?