22nd September 2013, 11:18 PM
rahul 45

How to get a government job after passing 10th?

I am in 10th I want do samthing in my life...pleaes send to me the details

Related Questions:
15th September 2015, 02:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing 10th?

At the level of secondary school degree there is hardly any government jobs available for you having reasonable payment.

So in order to get good government jobs you must at least complete your higher secondary degree education so that you have the options for you in the Indian Railways, Defense Field and government offices.

Also to get jobs in the banking, administrative field, teaching and much more you will have to complete your graduation.

But if you need money then the best options for you is that you can work as private teacher or private home tutor or you could work on the forums of EALP, you can also look for the part time jobs in the shops or you can look to set up your business if you can invest.

Choose the options which suits you the best and mark one thing that more you study more will be the options available for you in your field of interest.
16th September 2015, 02:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul 45 View Post
I am in 10th I want do samthing in my life...pleaes send to me the details
After completion of 10th standard you can apply for government sector jobs like railway group D exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?