19th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

I am a final engg student pursuing Btech in biotechnology. But I dont want a job in biotechnology as I dont find it interesting.
I am very much interested in computers mainly in software development . I have SCJP certification .
Can some one help me what should I do after my btech degree ?
I know that inorder to get an IT related job a degree in computer is required , so should I look for MCA ?
Please Help me on this .

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  2. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  3. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  4. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Which course offers between jobs between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  7. Jobs after B.Tech. in biotechnology
  8. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  9. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  12. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about private sector jobs other than Software Developer for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the jobs available after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. How to get a good job after passing Biotech?
  17. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  18. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
25th October 2015, 11:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

There is no requirement of going for MCA course at this moment. This is because the software industry is booming and the software companies are recruiting from various branches of engineering including Biotechnology. Mass recruiting companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, etc. are recruiting candidates from various domains of engineering which includes biotechnology. So you should try for this companies first. If you fail to avail a job opportunity in them, then you can pursue IT certification courses to improve your portfolio. Since you have already done SCJP certification, so you should go for advanced level of Java Certification like J2EE,Spring, etc. which will open up many opportunities before you in the software industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?