30th June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Indira Gandhi engineering college after getting 62 marks in UR category?

can i get indira ghandhi engineering college sagar after geting 62 marks of UR categeri

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce colleges in bangalore for b.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. Is DMRD course at Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital recognized by MCI?
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  5. Best Aeronautical Colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Cutoff list for admission in MBBS in Mumbai?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  9. List of the M.ed aided colleges? -- [New]
  10. List of Government colleges to join B.Ed course? When will be the Counselling to join this course?
  11. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  12. Am I eligible for a seat in Indira Gandhi Medical college, Shimla? I have scored 729 rank in NEET
  13. How can I get a seat in Indira Gandhi Medical College?
  14. Which Government Colleges can I get after getting 2586 rank in WBJEE Non Medical? Which is the best among them for Mechanical?
  15. Which are the colleges offering BCVT course in kerala?
  16. Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?
  17. Procedure to do B.Com correspondence from IGNOU? Do I have to give only 6 papers?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
8th September 2016, 11:25 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Indira Gandhi engineering college after getting 62 marks in UR category?

Indira Gandhi Engineering College, Sagar is an institute of engineering and technology education in Madhya Pradesh, India. History At first in the year 1981 the organization was begun in the training College of the University.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get Indira Gandhi engineering college after getting 62 marks in UR category.
8th December 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Indira Gandhi engineering college after getting 62 marks in UR category?

After diploma cutoff list of electrical department in indira gandi college, ghansoli
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?