30th August 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get into Aeronautical engineering? I have undergone an accident

I had overgone an accident in which I had lost my left leg can I be an aeronautical engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aeronautical engineering if I have undergone operation on knee with fixed plate inside?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. How to join Navigation or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
8th April 2014, 07:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get into Aeronautical engineering? I have undergone an accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had overgone an accident in which I had lost my left leg can I be an aeronautical engineer?
We really appreciate your aspiration. You're definitely eligible for aeronautical engineer. There is no issue with your physical standard. The applicant who satisfy the educational qualification are eligible to apply for aeronautical engineer course. 12th standard or equivalent in science stream with physics,mathematics and biology as a main subject is the qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for aeronautical engineer course. The applicant need to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. It's mandatory for the candidate should be qualified in entrance examinations like, CET,JEE,BITSAT entrance examination in order to get admission for this course. The Applicant who successfully cleared the examination can participate in counseling process. which is conducted by the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?