24th February 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join Navigation or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma?

sir i want to join in navigation or in air force so plz help me and guide me what to do

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  9. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  11. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  12. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  14. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths? -- [New]
  15. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Air force after completing diploma in EEE with 65%
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  18. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
25th February 2011, 09:07 PM
xavi

Default Re: How to join Navigation or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma?

hi

for airforce go for AFCAT exam--
--AFCAT details
]--The AFCAT is carried out every year and is controlled by the IAF. In 2011 the exam is held on March 27 in designated test centers.
--The AFCAT is a 2 hour long exam which will have objective type question. --Each of these objective questions will be provided with 4 options as answers.
--The candidate must select the correct one from the given option.
--The Syllabus of AFCAT exam will test students in
the areas like Reasoning, Numerical and verbal
ability. Other than these students will also be
tested in General awareness and Knowledge.
--The number of question will be 100 or more.
--For preparing for the AFCAT candidates must prepare
by solving previous years question papers and also
must refer to books and guides indented for this
exam. Students can also refer to other competitive exams like Bank PO, LIC, NICL etc.

all the best
27th April 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Navigation or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma?

What are carrer opportunities in navigation for cadets who goes in the same due to failure to learn flying?
1st May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i m student of deploma in mechanical branch . I want to join the indian air force. Please give me proper guidence.
21st May 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply in indian airforce through diploma cource but i have not application form.
how can i apply?
my e-mail id is [email protected]
21st August 2011, 05:58 PM
dellajacob

Respected Sir,

i completed my aircraft maintenance engineering, it is a diploma course of 3 years. Also i had undergone a 6 months training in Hindustan aeronautical limited. is there any chance for me to join IAF? kindly please reply to this mail.

yours sincerly,
della jacob
21st September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma goys can also join in airforce in technical trade, i am a diploma in ECE final year student, plz give me the solution for join in Airforce
16th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance for joining iaf or navy..i had completed my diploma in aircraft maintenance and engineering in avionics stream. also i have undergone a six months training in HAL..
2nd November 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join the INDIAN AF after copleting diploma in ECE
23rd February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can graduation in any discipline can give exam for fling pilot
3rd May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in indian airforce as a AC. I want to join in navigation branch. My educational qualification is 10 2 PCM. How i will join in that branch?
9th May 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i completed my diploma from mechenical stream. so, i wanna know that i have chance in airforce or not. plz give the information on this email; [email protected]
yours sincerly,
vikram nain
5th June 2012, 10:32 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to join in navigation or in air force so plz help me and guide me what to do

Hi,

You can become a pilot in the Indian Airforce and touch the skies by applying in the IAF through the following procedure.

As you have passed class 12th intermediate exam, you can join the IAF through NDA.
National Defence Academy selects its cadets by conducting an NDA exam which is held twice a year by the UPSC.

1.Age Limit-16.5 years to 19 years.

2.Educational Qualification: Studying in class 12 or passed the same or an equivalent exam under 10+2 education system with physics and maths as your subjects.

3.Unmarried candidates may only apply.

4.Minimum Height: 157.6 cms.

So, if you fulfil the above criteria, you can apply through NDA.

For more details, Visit:

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ermediate.html
5th June 2012, 10:34 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i completed my diploma from mechenical stream. so, i wanna know that i have chance in airforce or not. plz give the information on this email; [email protected]
yours sincerly,
vikram nain

Applications are invited in the month of January/February from eligible male and female (both unmarried) Indian citizens for SSC Course for Helicopter Pilots in Flying Branch for the courses commencing in January and July.

Age limit for IAF Pilots :
19 to 23 years on the 1st of the month of commencement of the course.

Minimum Educational Qualification for IAF Pilots:

BSc {Physics/Maths) 3 years or BE 4 years or BSc (General) 3 years with Physics and Maths.
The candidate should not have failed INS-B/PAB Test earlier.
Should not have been suspended in Flying Training earlier.

Details Regarding Selection Procedure

Interivews Test/ Personality Test All candidates will be required to appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test, except those
already qualified previously. All PAB Test qualified candidates will then be required to appear for rest of the Air Force
Selection Board tests comprising of officers Intelligence Test/Psychological/Group Tests and Interview. The total selection period is approx 5 or 6 days. Candidates finally recommended by the Selection Board will be routed to Medical Examination which may take another 6 or 7 days. Duration of training is 72 weeks at Air Force Academy.

12th October 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

how to join air force after engineering, m from mechaical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?