28th July 2012, 11:43 PM
parameswar451

Can I get into ISRO after completing Mechanical Engineering with aggregate of 53.73%

Sir I completed my MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with an aggregade of 53.73% and iam 2010 passout sir,can i get into ISRO? and what course should i do Sir?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E mechanical engineering
  2. Is it necessary to do higher studies to work as scientist in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  4. How to join ISRO after doing B.E Mechanical engineering? I am in 2nd year
  5. Am I eligible to become an engineer or scientist in ISRO? I have scored 75% aggregate in telecom engineering
  6. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  7. What is the syllabus for ARO entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible for ISRO after completing B.E Mechanical with 71% and 2 Backlogs?
  9. How to join ISRO after completing B.E in Mechanical?
  10. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  11. How to get a job in ISRO? I have completed IT engineering with 53.17
  12. How may I know the ISRO syllabus for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Solutions of ISRO previous years question papers of Mechanical engineering for ISRO?
  15. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  16. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  17. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
26th January 2013, 05:52 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into ISRO after completing Mechanical Engineering with aggregate of 53.73%

hi,
If you want to join ISRO ( Indian Space Research Organisation) as a Engineer Scientist then you must have following qualification.
B.E or Btech or Equivalent in first class with atleast 65 % marks in aggregate. Those who are in final year can also apply for the post if they are expecting their result in time.
Age limit for this entry is 35 years. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
The selection will be based on the following pattern:
-Written examination
-Personal Interview
For more,
www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?