1st June 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into top 13 NIT colleges? I belong to OBC category

sir my Aieeemarkis180can i get top13nit college i belong to 0bc

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? Which are the best colleges?
  2. Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category
  3. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  4. Cost of the application form of AIEEE for this year?
  5. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  6. Can I get a chance for admission in NIT Patna after scoring 5104 state rank and 71874 AIR? I belong to OBC category from Bihar
  7. Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 440 in ECE stream? I belong to OBC category
  8. Will I get NIT Trichy after scoring 166 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  9. Can I get a seat in any NIT college after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  10. Do I have any chance to get in NIT Warangal or any NIT after scoring 123 marks out of 360?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  12. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  13. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  14. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  15. Last date for the submission of forms for AIEEE Exam?
  16. Can I get into top NIT college after scoring 186 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in CSE in NIT Warangal? I am an OBC candidate
  18. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
31st January 2016, 10:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into top 13 NIT colleges? I belong to OBC category

Yes you are eligible to get into top 13 NIT colleges with OBC category.

The name of best NIT for you as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>

1. NIT Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

2. NIT Trichy (Tamil Nadu)

3. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (Maharashtra)

4. Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad (UP)

5. NIT Suratkal, Mangalore (Karnataka)

6. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (UP)

7. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

8. Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

9. NIT Rourkela (Orissa)

10. NIT Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?