15th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?

I'm 40% visually handicapped and passed diploma in mechanical engineering.Can i get job in Government of Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  2. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  4. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  5. Eligibility for Government jobs for 40% visually challenged person and after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged? -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after scoring 40%
  11. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  12. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  15. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  17. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Private sector jobs for visually impaired handicapped ECE graduate?
22nd June 2012, 04:37 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello Friend i want to tell you that you diploma percentage is very less but since you are a handicapped parson so there must be relaxations for you of course. You can apply for the govt. jobs and can get the benefit of your relaxations and can get a good job. All the Best.
23rd June 2012, 10:20 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello Friend...!!
(a)your diploma percentage is very less .
(b)but since you are a handicapped person so you should apply for a relax job where you feel comfortable.
(c)You can apply for the govt. jobs and feel relax .

all the best..!!

best wishes..
navjot
31st July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

My wife is 50% handicapped. She is passed H.S.C. in Commerce. Can she get the government Job.
8th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 60% handicapped & graduated in commerce feild, so can I get job.
17th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am diploma in mechanical engg with 70%
I am visually handicap with 40% disable,am jobless from 2 years,please help can I get govt,job if yes pls help
10th September 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job in government of maharashtra if i am 50 visually handicapped and have appear in S.Y B.com
20th January 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i m 40% handicap and hsc pas and on going gradu. Can i get a job in government
27th May 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I am meghshyam u. sarode.and I am 40% visually handicap.my qualification H.S.C.and diploma mechanical engineer. can I get a government job.
15th August 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am from aurangabad maharashtra. I m m.com with 58%. I m 40 % handicap since 5yrs I m jobless.Plz help me.
14th September 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Im 40% visually handicaped . Can i get addmission in engenering in handicaped qota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?