31st May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in government sector after completing degree in 5 years?

sir i have compeleted my degree in 5 years instead of 4 will this hinder me
to get a job in govt sector i have aggregat of more than 65% in degree in ece
i have a dream to get one govt job pls tell me will this affect me to get
a govt job or will duration of 5 years instead of 4 will affect my eligibility
pls reply

waiting for your reply
nitin

Related Questions:
  1. In which government sector job can I apply after completing BE degree in E&TC with 65% marks?
  2. Can I apply for a job in government sector after completing 2 years M.A from KSOU
  3. After completing Ph.D in Biotechnology in which government sector can I apply for job on the basis of Ph.D degree?
  4. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  5. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  7. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  8. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  9. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  10. How to get a government job after completing degree? -- [New]
  11. How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  13. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  14. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  15. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  16. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  17. How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?
  18. What I have to do to get a Pharmacist Job in Government sector having done Bachelors degree in Pharmacy?
6th July 2012, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in government sector after completing degree in 5 years?

No, having backlogs during academics will not affect your chance to get a government job. You can apply for all job positions that match with your profile. Selection to these jobs usually includes written test and /or interview. After interview, certificates of the candidate will be verified. During the process, they will check whether you possess the mentioned qualification with adequate percentile of marks.
1st June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in government sector after completing degree in 5 years?

What is the way to get BA or BSc degree in computer when i didn't have computer as a subject in HS?
1st July 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have backlogs for 2 years in my b.e education bcoz of my academics,will this affect my chances of getting my job further?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?