9th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?

I completed M.A (english ) in in nagarjuna university,how can i get a job in government sector ,and what are the qualifications to get

8th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?

You have Done MA in English.

There are many jobs for MA in English Candidate in Govt Sector Few jobs which you can look for in Govt Sector are following

Teachers Jobs in Govt School Colleges

For becoming Teacher to need to do B.ed From recognized university

Professor Job in Govt Colleges

For becoming Professor in College you need to clear the Exam called NET/SET.

Senior /junior Translator in Govt Department

For this you need to have English as your main Subject in Graduation /Post graduation and Hindi as your subsidary/main Subject in Graduation / Post graduation .

Civil Service Examination like

IPS
IAS
IFS

Minimum Eligibility

• Graduation from recognized university
• Basic fitness level
• Age - 21 to 30 years

There are various other Departmant of Govt where you can apply like

Insurance
banking
Defense
SSC

and

Many more department.
19th August 2013, 09:34 PM
kkranthi713
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?

Job opportunities for M.A (English) graduates in government sector are as follows:

1)You can write the Civil Service Examination

2)State Public service exams

3)You can apply for the IBPS exam for getting the job in the public sector banks.

4)You can get the Professor Job in Govt Colleges but you need to pass the NET/SET exam.

5)You can get the Teachers Jobs in Govt School Colleges but you must do B.ed From recognized university

6)Even you can apply for the other posts which has qualification as degree like:
NICL/LIC and other INSURANCE related posts
DEFENCE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?