23rd January 2012, 11:20 AM
Nrj Mishra

What I have to do to get a Pharmacist Job in Government sector having done Bachelors degree in Pharmacy?

Good Morning Sir

Sir i wanna do job in government sector as a pharmacist. I have done bechlors degree in pharmacy. so what i have to do ?

Name- Neeraj Mishra Bhopal
mob.-9424642536, 9826545990

5th July 2012, 06:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to get a Pharmacist Job in Government sector having done Bachelors degree in Pharmacy?

Details on Pharmacist jobs can be collected from the official portal of the selection authority. State PSC sites often contain details on such jobs. Recently government of Delhi, WB, etc has invited applications for similar job positions. In central government also you can find matching jobs. Such details can be obtained by visiting portals like SSC, UPSC, etc. Central Government Health Scheme” (CGHS) also recruits qualified candidates to the role of pharmacist.
17th April 2023, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to get a Pharmacist Job in Government sector having done Bachelors degree in Pharmacy?

sir i complete bpharmacy . i want best job in pharmacy sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?