4th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in software sector? Am I eligible to appear for campus or open recruitment?

can i get a job in software sector as im pursuing bsc final year now on maths,stats and computers .my percentage is 63% till now am i eligible to appear for campus or open recruitemnts .if im eligible , on what should i concentrate and if im not for my degree in what sector i can choose for my better growth. could u plz sugget me

5th January 2012, 10:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software sector? Am I eligible to appear for campus or open recruitment?

You can appear for both campus and open recruitment. The eligibility will vary with each company. You should check the eligibility before applying in these companies. The selection of candidates in most of the companies is purely based on performance in the test and interview. So if you are eligible and perform well you can find placement in any good software company. You can also apply for various tests conducted by RRB, SSC, PSC, UPSC, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?