4th January 2013, 08:11 PM
Natarajan1101

Can I get a job through campus interview after clearing 1 arrear in first semester?

I have cleared 1 arrear in first semester can I get job through campus interview?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in India?
  2. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  3. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  4. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  5. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th? -- [New]
  6. Can I appear in GRE after clearing arrear?
  7. After my degree and arrear completion can I get a core job?
  8. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  9. If I have 1 year arrear then will I be eligible for campus placement in TCS? Eligibility criteria for this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  12. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  13. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  15. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  16. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  17. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  18. Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?
27th October 2013, 04:36 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview after clearing 1 arrear in first semester?

If you mean the history of supplementaries is just one and the same is cleared, most of the companies will considered you as qualified. Good companies may give cut off around 60%. It is just that you have to cover aptitude, group discussion and interviews.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?