6th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Migration possible in MBA from Punjabi University to GNDU university?

is migration is possible in mba from punjabi university to gndu university

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  2. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  3. Am I eligible for admission for M.A Punjabi(Private) from GNDU Amritsar while serving in Army?
  4. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  5. Is EIILM university and Sikkim University valid for government job in Punjab? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  7. Can I get admission in Punjab University or GNDU University with a rank of 110004 in AIEEE?
  8. How should I join MBA distance course after completing BCA from GNDU university?
  9. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  10. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  11. MET Test in Punjabi University: last date to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  13. How may I do MBA from GNDU? How may I get information about entrance exams? I've done B.Com with 54% marks from a college affiliated to guru nanak dev university Amritsar
  14. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  15. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  16. Colleges which I could get after scoring AIEEE Punjab state rank of 1800?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?
  18. Procedure of Migration from one university to another?
21st December 2011, 01:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Migration possible in MBA from Punjabi University to GNDU university?

Migration the course of MBA from Punjabi University to GNDU university is not possible. As you are pursuing the course from one university and wishing to switch to another university you should realize that different universities have their own courses and examinations so migration is difficult so its not practiced.
17th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Migration possible in MBA from Punjabi University to GNDU university?

MMigration from army institute if law to gndu. Ba llb 5 years possible?
21st March 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

how much inter college migration fee of MBA in punjabi university patiala?
15th September 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

is migration is possible in b.tech for 2nd year from punjabi university to GNDU AMRITSAR..?
26th March 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of migration from one college to another under punjabi university ,patiala ?
reply as soon as possible..
22nd June 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of migration from one college to another under punjabi university patiala
20th August 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN ADMISSION IN PTU JALANDHER. AS MY GRADUATION FROM PUNABI UNIVERSITY SO I WONT TO GET MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE . WHATS THE PROCEDURE?
6th October 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I done graduation last year now i take admission in MBA and want migration from gndu what is the procedure tell me please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?