2nd June 2012, 09:38 PM
drishyaa jain

Names of BCA 2nd year Migration colleges?

hey...i hav given exms of bca first year from manav rachna university of faridabad...bt i knw dat i vil not secure good marks...is migration possible ??if yes,den in which colleges of dekhi i can migrate??

Related Questions:
  1. Migration in BCA 2nd year in Delhi or Chandigarh after 1st year from Kashmir University?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Names of the MBA colleges where I can take admission even after having backlogs in BCA?
  4. How to opt for BCA after scoring 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC? Which are the suitable colleges for BCA?
  5. Names of BCA colleges present in eastern Delhi and last date of admission, Fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  6. Best colleges after BCA course? I have completed 2nd PUC
  7. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  8. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
  9. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  10. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  11. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  12. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  13. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  14. Am I eligible to get placed after completing BCA 2nd year?
  15. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  16. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  17. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  18. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2012, 12:26 PM
bhagyaraj1

Default Re: Names of BCA 2nd year Migration colleges?

hi frd,

Yes,u can easily migrate to any univ.firstly send an application to issue migration certfct,then u will recievd ur migratn crtfct.now u post that crtfct wid all ur documnt to such univ u want to apply,their may b some chrge to issue crtfct 4rm univ.

thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?