7th August 2013, 10:03 AM
thakur kalpna

Can I get NIT Hamirpur after scoring 34 marks in JEE and 60% marks in CBSE

sir,can i get nit hamripur i got 34 marks in jee & 60% marks in CBSE board plz reply

5th May 2015, 08:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get NIT Hamirpur after scoring 34 marks in JEE and 60% marks in CBSE

No it is not possible for getting admission in any NIT or any other government engineering college having scored 34 marks in JEE Mains and 60% marks in CBSE board examinations .

The minimum qualification required for the admission in the NIT is the qualification in JEE Mains examination as well as high percentage of marks in your board examination so that you are among the top 20 percentile students of your respective board examination as the merit list is made on the overall performance in the both examinations which is practically not possible in your case .

If you are interested in the engineering course then you can take admission in private college with average placements as it is hard to get colleges with the high placement or you could look to secure good marks in the entrance examination like State engineering entrance examination or other private colleges engineering entrance examination if you have applied for the same .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?