20th January 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admitted in 10+2 PCM?

what is the process to admit in 10+2 PCM?please give me particular.please send at my email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admitted in NDA after scoring 45% in PCM?
  2. How much rank can I expect after scoring 60 marks in KCET?
  3. Will I get admitted in JNTU after scoring 48.7% in PCM in 12th? I have got 33% in Maths and I am from ST category
  4. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  5. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  6. Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?
  7. Minimum rank required to get YMCA?
  8. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in MSc electronics in delhi university?
  9. What to take PCM or PCB?
  10. Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admission in AMIE? What is the selection procedure?
  11. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET?
  12. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  13. What to choose after passing 12th if the stream chosen is non medical and have to go abroad?
  14. Will I get Measi/SAPI after scoring 102 in NATA and 96.6% in HSc?
  15. Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?
  16. How much will be my rank in Manipal Entrance Test after scoring 102/240 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I get admitted in B.Tech college in Delhi after scoring 57% in PCM and 64% in aggregate in 12th in science stream?
  18. How to go for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th? Which subjects should be selected and which entrance exam should be given?
5th May 2015, 08:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admitted in 10+2 PCM?

There is nothing for which you have to be worried for taking admission in the standard 12th with Science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects .

For the same you will have to apply in the your desired institution from which you want to pursue your desired course and then have to provide some documents like School leaving certificate , Admit card and Marksheet of class 10th , Transfer certificate , Residential certificate which verifies your age and and proofs you as a genuine candidate .

If you are going for any other board then you will have to submit the migration certificate too .

Some institutions held their respective entrance examination with the purpose of selection of students and distribution of stream .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?