13th July 2011, 06:45 PM
shahin.shikalgar736@gmail

Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka

Dear Sir,

As I am trying for one of my friend for OBC cast certificate he is a belonging from Shaikh (Muslim) family and his father is from Karnataka his father born and dead in Karnataka itself. Then he is leaving in Miraj (Maharashtra) since 20Years then can he will get the OBC certificate from Maharashtra when his cast is coming under the category of OBC in Maharashtra state.

Thanking You'

Shahin

Related Questions:
  1. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  3. If I belong to OBC II and my family income is below 1 Lakh a year do I belong to non creamy layer?
  4. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  5. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  6. How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Process of getting OBC (NCL) certificate?
  8. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  9. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  10. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  11. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  12. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  13. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  14. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR?
  15. What can I do to earn and take care of my family after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  16. Is commerce the best stream for doing C.A? What is the scope/Placement in B.A? Qualifications required in C.A?
  17. What should I do after B.Com between M.Com and MBA?
  18. If I belong to a poor family how should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
26th April 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka

hi my name is Sayyad Mohammad Karim. i m living in pune . can i get the muslim obc cerificaete.
13th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka

dear I want obc certificate in bombay.But cannot find rent receipt before 13.10.1967 But my father;s leaving certificate shows date of admission as 01-07-1967 .he join ssc in night high school in bombay.Because before 01.07.1967 my father was living in village. so pl give advice how can i get residencial proof.can i get residential proof of village like viallage namuna no 14 & submit to collector office in mumbai.
18th April 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh ...
29th April 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am muslim mallick category from west bengal. May I apply in central obc category?
23rd July 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

My birth place is in Karnataka state, I had completed my graduation in Karnataka state,now I am doing private job in Maharashtra State since from 1984, my daughter's education from 1st std.to Diploma engineering is completed in Maharashtra state now she is applying for degree course of engineering for Direct 2nd year in Maharashtra engineering colleges, plese tell me how i can get the benifit of reservation for Open canditate, how i can get the Caste certificate from Maharashta state. My email id [email protected]

Thank you.
14th August 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Attention please i am rakibul from assam, i am from very poor family.why i am general? i need a obc central govt certificate at that position of my family condition.sir,just think about indian rules,according to indian citizen's right that equility right,in which type equlity this is that cast.Have no any other country without india this type of cast devide. That resone
other country developed.so,may we therefore pray that you will give the valuable OBC certificate for poor muslim nation.my [email protected]
10th February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam. From gujarat live in maharastra. I have obc certificate of gujarat but my son birth in maharastra so I want obc certificate in maharastra. Can I get? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?