15th September 2011, 06:45 PM
rupal bhatt

How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A

i belong to chattisgarh. i m not born in maharashtra . my mother is born in maharashtra . bt she doesn't have her birth certificate, how can i get maharashtra domicile certificate?am i eligible to give mht-cet?

Related Questions:
  1. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  5. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  6. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  7. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  8. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  9. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  10. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  11. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  12. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  13. How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP
  14. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  15. New rules about cet regarding domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra

17th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A

what are the documents need to be submitted to get domicile certificate in Maharastra

8th June 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A

How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra?

30th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Maharashtra Domicile certificate If i belong to kerala but not in maharashtra

14th February 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

My Children were born abroad and studied abroad, is it possible that we can apply for domicile certificates on the basis of the parents domicile certificates & stayproof(bill, society bills etc?)

13th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have a domicile certificate of my elder son. What would be the procedure to get domicile for my younger son ? I was born in maharashtra but schooling was in Madhya Pradesh, college was from maharashtra and i am residing in pune since 1991,

29th June 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

My father & grant father was worked in Mumbai during the British times but do not have any proof of residence in mumbai year 1948-1949 onwards. They stay with them at servent room provided in 3 batti area. My father worked as Dog boy to take care of their dog - 1 copy of certificate with us. And after leaving he britiser they provide my father job in british own company Adrem and hen become Bradma. Now my self & my elder brother wish take the cast certificate of maharashtra is it possible to get the cast certificate of Maharashtra. My birth place of mumbai at JJ Hospital area.
we do not have any proof of resident of 1950 at the mumemnt we have proof of 1969-70 the ration cards/ of Andheri Mumbai.
now we both want to get the Cast certificate of Maharashtra for for grant sons/doaughters. How will get the Caste certificate. & domicial certif for furthe educations. pl. guide
us.123 . How can we will get the SC caste certficate /Domicial certificate without any proof of residance?

21st August 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Formate of Affidavit and How many affidavit required to get Domicile Certificate (for more than 15 years) born outside Maharashtra , kindly Oblige wuth details answer, Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?