9th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for MBBS? Is there any cut off? Duration of the course?

n how many exam are there for this coruse.. its necessary to mbbs.. time duration for this course.o
nly cutt off for this coures..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the different Entrance Exams for MBBS in India? What is the cut-off for AFMC Exam?
  2. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  3. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  4. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  5. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  6. Which has a better scope, Medical or Non Medical?
  7. B.Ed course duration and entrance exam dates, books and notification date
  8. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  10. What should I do to study MBBS without clearing Medical entrance exams? -- [New]
  11. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  12. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  13. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  15. List of entrance exams for admission in 2nd year of MBBS for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate? Eligibility to apply for the entrance exams?
  16. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  18. Which all entrance exams should I answer to prepare for PG? I am studying MBBS right now
10th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for MBBS? Is there any cut off? Duration of the course?

In 12th how much marks required in PCB group for admition in M.B.B.S in G.M.C in maharashtra ?
31st October 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for MBBS? Is there any cut off? Duration of the course?

HOW MANY M.B.B.S. TIME DURATION?
22nd May 2012, 04:07 PM
Pinki Gahlot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HOW MANY M.B.B.S. TIME DURATION?
time duration for mbbs is 5 1/2 years n the entrance exams are
-aiims
-afmc
-jipmer
-gmc
-eamcet
-ojee
-aipmt
-rpmt
-neet
good luck!
27th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

how many exams are there to complete MBBS? and what is the time duration (gap) for each exam?
26th May 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

could any one pls share me the procedure to apply for pg entrance at aiims and the experience u had in this exam
22nd September 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of goverment college in india....
Please tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?