26th February 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in any college with 50 to 60 percentage of marks in intermediate?

Hello I am completing my inter 2nd year and I will get a total by both 1 st year and 2 and year above 50 or 60 percentages I can get a seat in any collage or university please help me ? Or I must better die because I am waste all are scoulding me , I want to be cs in b-tech and get in well university like gitam .. I can get seat please help me ????

26th February 2016, 10:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any college with 50 to 60 percentage of marks in intermediate?

To die is not a solution to escape yourself from get scolded but you need to become more strong and try to give your best in future and try to stand above other expectations.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in many colleges in course of your choice after scoring 60%. Even some of university offers admission through entrance examination so you can appear for entrance examination and qualify in examination to get admission.

For more information about admission visit the university in which you want to get admission.
27th February 2016, 06:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any college with 50 to 60 percentage of marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I am completing my inter 2nd year and I will get a total by both 1 st year and 2 and year above 50 or 60 percentages I can get a seat in any collage or university please help me ? Or I must better die because I am waste all are scoulding me , I want to be cs in b-tech and get in well university like gitam .. I can get seat please help me ????
Yes, you can get admission in an engineering college if you have secured at least 50-60% marks in 10+2 Board Exam.

Though you cannot get admission in GITAM, but there are many other engineering college that have low admission criteria for granting admission to students on the basis of your percentage.

Especially, you can get admission in Private engineering colleges in your nearby cities.

You can visit these engineering colleges for admission on the basis of your percentage.
  • JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad
  • CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, Hyderabad
  • VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
  • Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
  • BVRIT Padmasri Dr BV Raju Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad
  • Aurora's Technological and Research Institute, Hyderabad
  • Malla Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad
  • CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad
  • Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
  • CMR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Secunderabad
  • Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science (For Women), Hyderabad
  • University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad
  • Nizam Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
  • Institute of Science and Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
  • Aurora's Scientific, Technological and Research Academy, Hyderabad
1st April 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with 50%.can I get seat in OU for b.sc degree .every one is saying that we need to score 95% above. And I'm bc cast student. If i can't get seat in OU.then what are colleges you suggest to complete degree
29th June 2022, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 55percent marks in inter ipe I want to join in an autonomous clg ican be possible
30th August 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get in any college with 60 percent marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?