20th June 2013, 12:30 AM

How should i start preparation for GPSC? I am a 2nd year engineering student

I am in second year of engineering . I want to start preparation for gpsc . How can i start?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  2. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  3. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for GPSC exam for an engineering student?
  5. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  6. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  7. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  8. Procedure for admission in M.E after 2nd year EC engineering? When can I start the preparation?
  9. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  10. How should I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a civil engineering student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of B.E? I am a 2nd year electronics engineering
  13. Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?
  14. Where should I start preparation for CAT and GMAT Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  15. How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it?
  16. What should be my first step towards IAS preparation? I am 2nd year electrical engineering student
  17. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  18. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
30th April 2016, 02:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i start preparation for GPSC? I am a 2nd year engineering student

Yes, no doubt you can start preparation for examination to qualify in GPSC. GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission.

The minimum education qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have bachelor degree.

The examination is conducted in three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all the stages for examination. To qualify in examination you need determination and dedication to your studies as according to syllabus.

So, you need to start preparation for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.gpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?