29th June 2012, 04:00 PM
floweraaa1000ss

Can I get a seat in NET exam after passing M.A in Hindi with 52% marks

sir i have passot M.A in hindi with 52%mark can i seat in NET exam.cold yo please tell me abot this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  3. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?
  4. CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Hindi (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to prepare in Hindi for NET exam? Coaching institutes to prepare for NET in Hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  7. UPSC Civil Services Exam Hindi (paper ll) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  10. How to do M.Phil(hindi) in Delhi after passing M.A(Hindi) with 56.8% marks from Himachal Pradesh University
  11. NET Hindi (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  13. How to do Hindi B.Ed after passing praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha
  14. What is the minimum percentage in Hindi for Ph.D?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
  17. Kuvempu University, 1st Year, B.A, Hindi Language paper-I (Hindi Padya evam Gadya Sahitya) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. UPSC Civil Services Exam Hindi (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th June 2012, 07:14 PM
janvi roy

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NET exam after passing M.A in Hindi with 52% marks

Dear friend,
If you belong from a sc/st class then only you can apply for the National Eligibility Test.. Or NET..
The minimum qualification to apply is to be graduate with a minimum of 55% for general candidates and 50% for st/sc candidates.
Good luck.
Regards
29th June 2012, 07:19 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NET exam after passing M.A in Hindi with 52% marks

UGC conduct net exam every year for jrf and lecturership.

NET exam held twice a year in the months of June and December. o.

Candidate can apply online on the UGC website-- www.ugc.ac.in.

Candidate should be Post graduate in any subject with 55% from any
recognised university.

Age for jrf is maximum 28 year and no limit for lecturership.relaxation for reserve candidate.

If you are belong to reserve candidate then you can be appear because
50% marks in PG is suficiant for reserve candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?