20th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in PTU? My state eligibility is Chandigarh in AIEEE

can i get seat in ptu if iam a student of chandigarh and my state of eligibility is chandigarh in aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  2. When state counselling of Chandigarh state will start for engineering students?
  3. Which college should I fill online in PTU counseling after scoring 7138 state rank in AIEEE?
  4. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many seats are available in Punjab B.Tech colleges?
  6. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  7. Can i get admission into UIET or CCET chandigarh with the rank of 60334 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in DAVIET Jalandhar through PTU counseling after scoring 271557 AIR and state rank of 6794
  9. Where can I find Maharashtra CAP seat number?
  10. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 in AIEEE?
  12. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  13. Will I get a seat in college after scoring an AIEEE B.Arch rank of 33,000 and state rank of 3000?
  14. How to prepare for RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam?
  15. How to get a seat in AIEEE after scoring 135000 rank -- [New]
  16. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  17. Can i get admission into UIET or CCET chandigarh with this rank?
  18. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
27th August 2012, 02:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in PTU? My state eligibility is Chandigarh in AIEEE

Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned your AIR or State rank in AIEEE, neither you have mentioned your class 12 aggregate marks!

Moreover, you should also keep in mind that there are different branches/disciplines in engineering - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, automobile etc. You haven't even mentioned that, that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

In the absence so such vital information it is not possible to say whether you will get a seat in Punjab Technical University or not.

However, for reference i have mentioned all the contact details of the university. Kindly contact the admission department of PTU to get further information.
Punjab Technical University

491, Near Hotel South End, Himalaya Marg,
Sector 35-C, Chandigarh, Chandigarh UT
Tel: 0172 461 6557
www.ptu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?