25th May 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in LLB after scoring 56% from general caste?

sir

i am 33 years old and have done M.A. with 56% belong from genral cast
can i get the addmissin in LLB three year course

19th September 2014, 11:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in LLB after scoring 56% from general caste?

LLB is a very good choice for girls specially in context to the job openings in the legal firms. You need to complete minimum Class 12 or graduation for seeking admission in five years and 3 years LLB course. You need to appear in the CLAT test for seeking admission in five years and three years course. You need to appear for the CLAT exam to seek admission in LLB course at a reputed institution. You need to score minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?