13th January 2017, 02:48 PM
somyaranjan bhoi

Can I get a seat in VSS International Public School in Gnanabharathi, Bangalore if I scored 3rd division?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th with 275 marks and 3rd division so I want to know can I get a seat in VSS International Public School in Gnanabharathi, Bangalore if I scored 3rd division? How can I apply for admission in VSS International Public School in Gnanabharathi, Bangalore? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  2. Good and safe WBBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Residential Girl's schools in Asansol?
  3. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of best schools offering 11th Commerce with hostel facility in Bengaluru?
  5. List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation
  6. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  7. List of schools with ranking available in Greater Noida and Laxmi Nagar, Delhi to take admission in 9th standard
  8. List all the top residential CBSE schools in Vadodra?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated Commerce schools in Thane, Mumbai?
  10. Can I be able to get government seat in VSS medical college, Odisha after scoring 564 rank in GC quota?
  11. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
  12. How may I get admissions to ISRO(Bangalore)? I'm appearnign in 10th CBSE board from SJR Public school(Bangalore)
  13. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  14. Cut off for admission in 11th standard in CBSE schools of Thane?
  15. Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?
  17. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
16th January 2017, 01:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in VSS International Public School in Gnanabharathi, Bangalore if I scored 3rd division?

You are eligible to get a seat in VSS International Public School in Gnanabharathi, Bangalore after scored 3rd division. For getting admission you can visit at the official website or you can visit at the place of VSS International Public School in Gnanabharathi, Bangalore.

Now you contact to the admission department of school and fill your admission form along with required documents. After that submit your application form to the admission department of VSS International Public School and payout the total fee of admission. Generally classes will be start in the month of April 2017.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Mysore Ring Road, 78, Nagdevanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2848 2800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?