2nd July 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?

Hello everyone,
Is there any criteria where any private BDS student can pursue Internship from other college? If yes, then can you please list those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  2. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  3. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  5. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  6. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  7. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  9. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  10. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  11. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. Can I do Internship from some government college after doing BDS Final year from private college?
  14. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  15. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  16. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  17. Details about MDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
4th July 2015, 03:36 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Is there any criteria where any private BDS student can pursue Internship from other college? If yes, then can you please list those colleges?

No you can not pursue your Internship training from the college, you need to join any of the Training Institute that provide training to the BDS Students. Since, there are very few Institute that provide training in the field of BDS, so you need to search manually around your Area, as these institute are not so popular as the Engineering Training Institute.
5th July 2015, 10:58 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?

hello

-> No, its not possible to do internship from any college. You need to join any professional training center from where can get better coaching to enhance your skills.

-> So, search for good and popular coaching center in your nearby area.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?