14th September 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transferred from one Polytechnic college to another? Procedure to do so?

Sir i am a student of Rajganj Goverment Polytechnic in electrical engineering. Tell me that, can i transfer my college to another? Please tell me the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  2. How can I get transferred from one college to another within the same course?
  3. What is the procedure to open a new polytechnic college in UP?
  4. Procedure to open a new polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to transfer from one polytechnic to another polytechnic? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence
  9. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  10. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  11. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  13. What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  14. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  15. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  16. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  17. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
14th September 2016, 08:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transferred from one Polytechnic college to another? Procedure to do so?

No, you can't transfer from one polytechnic college to another college if you have already completed all the admission procedure and attended classes.

If you have just taken admission and not attend the classes then, there may be a chance for you to get transferred to another polytechnic college.

If you have already completed first year or second year of Polytechnic course then, it is not possible to transfer to another Polytechnic college for pursuing remaining part of the course.
28th December 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transferred from one Polytechnic college to another? Procedure to do so?

Can I transfer from one Polytechnic college to another after completing first semester
7th July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the student of Gov.Polytechnic Vikasnagar. I want to change my college because due to my health issues i m not able to attend the college . My health is going down day by day because I can't get proper food their , atmosphere is not suitable for me ...
And also my financial condition is not so good so that I can't stay in Vikasnagar . But I want to study more or complete my diploma .. sir I want transfer my college GPV to kLP roorkee...
Please sir guide me what to do next ....
Yours obediently
Diksha Garg
D/o Mr.Prag Garg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?