23rd March 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?

I want to know about the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college of India. I am B.Tech degree qualified with 67% marks in aggregate. Please reply me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  2. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  3. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  11. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  17. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
24th March 2016, 12:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?

In order to join as a lecturer in any polytechnic college in India, you will have to first of all have a PG degree along with a B.Ed qualified degree.

After that you will have to appear for TET examination. Once you clear the examination wit good marks or clearing the cut-off, you will be very much eligible to apply for the post of a lecturer in any good Polytechnic College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?