19th August 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I give AIEEE and get a respectable score without joining any prominent coaching for it?

I have not joined any institute till now and i really don't want to... Can i give AIEEE without joining any institute.?
If yes. please tell me the procedure and the date of form filling...
I will be thank full to u...

Related Questions:
  1. How to improve my CAT score and score a respectable percentile? I am giving regular CAT based test series
  2. Cheap and best residential coaching institutes for bank PO?
  3. Can I score good in WBJEE 2015 without joining coaching institute? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  5. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  6. Should I take coaching for next years AIEEE after securing 55 marks in this years AIEEE? Best coaching institutes giving coaching in or around Chandigarh?
  7. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  8. Model question papers for railway recruitment cell post?
  9. Best coaching institutes for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to crack IES with a good rank without joining Coaching? How should I proceed towards my preparation?
  11. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  12. Disadvantages of coaching classes for entrance exams?
  13. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  14. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which documents are needed to get Indian National Scholarship after 12th standard?
  16. Which are some of the online correspondence coaching courses for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  17. Which is the best Coaching Institute to take Long Term Coaching for EAMCET and AIEEE Exams?
  18. From where to get AIEEE B.Arch and Planning sample papers?
16th August 2015, 12:36 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE and get a respectable score without joining any prominent coaching for it?

To get a good rank in entrance exam of engineering coaching play an important role.
Because to get a good rank you will have to study to know the syllabus and the marking scheme of that entrance exam.
If you are not knowing the syllabus of these entrance exam then you can not do anything.

As a result there are some coaching which provides coaching classes and their names has been mentioned as below:--->>

1.Aakaash
2.Naren technolgy Academy
3.Vidyarthi Institute of science
4.FIT Jee
5.Mathom
6.Super 30 Classes
7.Acme
8.Axis classes
9.Vision classes
10.Mentor classes

One of main advantage to join these classes is their study material.They provide study material of standard level which help the student in getting a good score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?