15th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

can i give any bank exam after 12th?...please tel me if i can give the same

18th May 2012, 12:01 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being and 12th standard your eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination . I provide you the details regarding IBPS Examination .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and it's conduct Common Written Examination for every year .

The Examination may divided into Written Examination , Group Discussion and Interview . The Written Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice . IBPS Clerk Examination having negative marking . So you should take special care while answering the questions .

To apply for IBPS Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will applicable ,

For sc/st candidates :- 5 years
For obc candidates :- 3 years and
For Physically Challenged candidates :- 10 years .

You should be qualified in any one of the computer course ( ie :- M.s Office / Tally ) from recognize Institution.

IBPS Examination Pattern :-
  • English Language
  • Numerical Ability
  • General Awareness
  • Computer Knowledge
  • Reasoning Ability

You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and official website . The Online registration starts during the Month of August , Payment of Application fees during the Month of August and the Written Examination held during the Month of November .

To crack this Examination you should refer the Books like, Bank Clerk Guide by Thorpe , Bank Clerk Examination by Jain , Bank Clerk Examination practice work Books by Rhp Editorial Board , Bank Clerk Examination Solved question papers by Rhp Editorial Board etc...

The score card is valid for one year . So, If your qualified in IBPS Examination with this score you may apply for any one of the participate bank .

So, After 12th standard your eligible to apply for IBPS Examination .
18th May 2012, 12:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can give the test of IBPS after 12th.
Eligibilty for IBPS test
1.candidate should have passed 12th with 60% marks
2.the age should be in between 18-28 years.
EXAM PATTERN OF IBPS
1. General English
2.Numarical Ablility
3.Reasoning
4.Computer Knowledge

This exam is conducs in every year twice.

for more information you can click here http://ibps.nic.in
18th May 2012, 01:23 PM
kinnarnara

HELLO,

BANK EXAM ELIGIBLITY
The Indian banking sector includes co-operative as well as commercial banks. These banks advertise their various vacancies in the newspaper and recruit candidates after taking an entrance exam. Eligibility criteria for various positions may differ from bank to bank. Graduates from any discipline are eligible to appear for the bank examinations conducted by commercial banking sector.

Most of the private banks hire Ist class graduates for their officer trainee positions whereas the public sector banks tend to recruit Ist class graduates as probationary officers. Private Banks mostly do not hire people at the clerical cadre, though public sector banks hire candidates with +2 or graduation degree at the clerical level.

The candidates interested in joining Reserve Bank of India as RBI officers “Grade A/B” are required to take an exam conducted by RBI service board. A person should of minimum 30 year’s age and can be a CA/MBA/Postgraduate.

Foreign banks or private banks select candidates on the basis of their merit for the position oAdmission Process & Bankingf the officer from the parent organization.

Nationalized banks and state banks hold an entrance test to select the appropriate candidates. The person is required to be in the age bracket of 18-26 and it is mandatory that the candidate has a graduation degree. Nationalized Commercial banks select candidates for the post of Probationary Offic
e.
Exam Patterns

Reserve Bank of India- The examination is conducted at an all India level for the class 1 posts. RBI exam includes English fluency and mental ability tests.

Private/ Foreign banks- The recruitment process is conducted at renowned institutes like University of Mumbai, University of Delhi, Xavier Labor Relations Institute and IIMs.

State bank and other nationalized banks- The candidates have to successfully go through a written test followed by a personal interview to be recruited for the designation of probationer officer. Central Recruitment Board (SBI) conducts the selection process.

Nationalized Commercial Banks- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) takes the responsibility of advertising about these vacancies.

The entrance exams in the banking sector generally contain a written test followed by personal interview/group discussion.
18th May 2012, 01:48 PM
swati2307

Smile Re: Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

yes off course you can appear on any bank exams on 12th basis. there are many post in banks which does not require graduation. they only require 10+2 with first division marks. you can give the exam for the clerk post in banks.
if you have any other doubts regarding this than you can ask.
all the bast
18th May 2012, 05:52 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes shore you are eligible for bank exam, you should apply for IBPS examination.
IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal institute) conducting CWE(Common Written Examination) for all 19 banking sectors.
The written exam score is valid for one year only.

Eligibility criteria for bank clerk:

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atleast of 60% marks from a recognised state board of india.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 18 years to 28 years.
3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,
5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Written exam pattern:

English Language,

Numerical Ability,

General Awareness,

Computer Knowledge,

Reasoning Ability.

For more details visit

http://www.ibps.in

All the best.
18th May 2012, 05:58 PM
romi_bal

Being and 12th standard your eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Examination . I provide you the details regarding IBPS Examination .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and it's conduct Common Written Examination for every year .

The Examination may divided into Written Examination , Group Discussion and Interview . The Written Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice . IBPS Clerk Examination having negative marking . So you should take special care while answering the questions .

Qualification:-
To apply for IBPS Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Age Criteria:

1. Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will applicable ,
2. For sc/st candidates :- 5 years

You should be qualified in any one of the computer course ( ie :- MS Office / Tally ) from recognize Institution.

• English Language
• Numerical Ability
• General Awareness
• Computer Knowledge
• Reasoning Ability

You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and official website . The Online registration starts during the Month of August , Payment of Application fees during the Month of August and the Written Examination held during the Month of November .

To crack this Examination you should refer the Books like, Bank Clerk Guide by Thorpe , Bank Clerk Examination by Jain , Bank Clerk Examination practice work Books by Rhp Editorial Board , Bank Clerk Examination Solved question papers by Rhp Editorial Board etc...

The score card is valid for one year . So, If you have qualified in IBPS Examination with this score you may apply for any one of the 19 participating banks for interview.

So, After 12th standard you are eligible to apply for IBPS Examination.
18th May 2012, 06:17 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear freind,
if you have completed your 12th from any state or central board with at least 50% of marks with any stream (in case of gen & obc candidate) and this minimum percentage reduce to 45% in case of sc/st candidates.
there are five sections in this exams, which are:
1. maths.
2. english.
3. reasoning.
4. general awareness.
5. marketing and computer.
all the best.
18th May 2012, 10:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give Bank Clerical exam after passing 12th through SBI and IBPS.

SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) conducts Clerical examination as per their requirement.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK CLERICAL EXAM:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have passed 12th with 60% marks from a recognised Board
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate
-Should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

The written exam is based on the following subjects:-

English Language
Numerical Ability
Reasoning Ability
General awareness
Computer Knowledge

The IBPS and SBI can be applied on line through the official website i.e. http://www.ibps.in AND http://www.statebankofindia.com
31st May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

w

which computer cource is required for giving bank clerck exzam . sir i just pass 12th class with 90.02%
but i haven't any compuyer degree .so can i give cwE Exezam ?
3rd July 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we need to get appear in exam of clerk and P.O.
In case of cast (OBC).
8th August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

actually i got 59.4% in 12th can i give any exam of bank after 12th?
31st August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i passed 12th with 55% in science can i give any banking exams? when this exams. held in year?
1st September 2012, 12:37 AM
archanagalenka

Quote:
hello sir i passed 12th with 55% in science can i give any banking exams? when this exams. held in year?

To apply for IBPS Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

You should be qualified in any one of the computer course ( ie :- M.s Office / Tally ) from recognize Institution.

• English Language
  • Numerical Ability
  • General Awareness
  • Computer Knowledge
  • Reasoning Ability

The score card is valid for one year . So, If your qualified in IBPS Examination with this score you may apply for any one of the participate bank .

1st September 2012, 10:13 PM
Chethan kumar!

I think your query is being replied efficiently by few experts above. Hence, i don't think any action is required for now. Best of luck
7th September 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

plz tell next date of ibps clerk exam
8th September 2012, 02:58 PM
smsureshma
Member+

hi friend

The Banking which you can get by writing the entrance
exam which is known as Bank Exam are;
Bank PO
Bank Clerk
These exams are conducted for candidate to join in for the
post of Probationary Officer and for the post of Clerk.
These exams are conducted in various banks and they are
\conducted depending on the vancancy of the post.
The minimum qualification needed for applying for the
Bank Exam is that you need to have completed +2 by
which you can apply for the Bank Clerk exam.
This exam is conducted in various banks for the post of
Clerk.
There are certain eligibility conditions for this exam and
they are:
> Candidate need to be a citizen of India.
> The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must
have 18-28 years
> Education qualification for the exam is that the
candidate muist have completed +2 with at least 55 %
aggreagte.
If you satisfy these criteria's for the exam then you can
apply for the Bank CLerk exam

ALL THE BEST
20th December 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 10th can i give this exam?
5th January 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Is below 60% like 58% will be not able to give IBPS exam?
15th January 2013, 08:42 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.............

YES you are definitely eligible for bank exams after 12th like bank clerks, multipurpose assistants.......

ALL THE BEST..............
16th January 2013, 10:34 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible. You must first complete graduation before thinking about appearing in a bank exam. Till last year the candidates after passing 12th standard were eligible for the IBPS Clerk exam but things have changed now.

The 19 Public Sector Banks that participates in the exams conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Services, requested to change the qualification criteria from 12th standard to graduation.

Which is why now candidates have to complete graduation regardless of which IBPS Exam they are applying. Both IBPS Clerk and IBPS Bank PO require candidates to have completed graduation degree.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree in any stream.

2. Diploma/degree in Computers or Computers/IT should be subject in 12th or college.

3. Candidate should be fluent in writing and speaking official language of the state where he/she want job.

4. The age limit is 20 to 28 years for IBPS Clerk.

5. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. SC/ST are eligible for upto 5 years relaxation.

7. PWD candidates get 10 years age relaxation.

IBPS Bank PO

1. You should have completed graduation.

2. There is no percentage criteria.

3. Age limit is 20 to 30 years.

4. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

5. The relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST.

6. For PWD, the relaxation is 10 years.
16th January 2013, 07:27 PM
James_007

Yes, you can give Bank Clerical exam after passing 12th through SBI and IBPS.

you have apply for IBPS EXAM

IBPS Examination Pattern

>English Language

>Numerical Ability

>General Awareness

>Computer Knowledge

>Reasoning Ability

AGE LIMIT

> obc candidates :- 3 years and
> sc/st candidates :- 5 years
17th January 2013, 04:30 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Sorry to say that you cannot give banking examination after passing 12th.

The eligibility criteria required for the banking examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for the posts of clerk and PO from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs for clerical post; and 20-30 yrs for PO post.

Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC, 5 yrs for SC/ST and 10 yrs for PWD contendors.

Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
17th January 2013, 06:43 PM
babanpreet

You can appear for SBI Clerical exam.For SBI clerical exam,the eligibility required is 60% in 12th in any stream.

You cannot eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical exam.For this,you have to clear your Graduation first

best of Luck
18th January 2013, 01:01 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

Quote:

English Language
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
Computer Knowledge
Reasoning Ability

28th February 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Im appearing for 2 non med exams presently. can i apply for any bank exam before results are out?
10th March 2013, 03:47 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can give your exam for one post in the IBPS exams.

There are many exams in the IBPS so there is 1 chance for the students of 12th.

And also the age limitation is also there so the students who are over aged cannot apply for that posts.

The exam for a 12th completed student is Clerk exam.

So there is a low chance of getting this thing since even the graduates and Pg people will apply for it.

The Age required for this post is 18-28.

So even a PG student can write for this post.So there will be a huge competition.

But you can have chance of getting the job.

There is a fair chance of getting the clerk job.So dont worry attempt it with best efforts and rest leave it to the god.

Once you are selected you will be called for an interview then even if that round is cleared.

Then based on the vacancy on the different banks in the India.You will get a job.

Good luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
10th March 2013, 06:35 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes,after passing your 10+2,you will eligible to apply for Banking Exams.But you can apply only for IBPS Clerk Exam.
The Eligibility which you will have to fulfill for this are :-

Marks :-
-->>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60% minimum.

-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
-->>Age should not be above 28 years.

Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk :-
-->>There will be 5 sections of objective type.
-->>There will be 1 section of written Type.
-->>Total marks for Objective type will be 250.
-->>Total marks for written type will be 50.
-->>Time duration for Objective type will be 2 hours and 30 minutes & for written type will be 30 minutes.

Syllabus for Objective Type :-
-->>Logical Reasoning.
-->>Numerical Ability.
-->>General awareness related to Banking Sector.
-->>English Grammer.
-->>Computer Awareness.

Syllabus for Written Type :-

-->>In this a passage will be given along with 5 questions.You will have to give answer based on that passage.

For IBPS Official website -->> Click-Here .

10th March 2013, 08:13 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

Quote:

Eligibility For Bank Examinations

I am really sorry to break this news to you but according to the new guidelines..all the bank job aspirants must have graduation as their minimum educational qualification for appearing for Clerk or Bank PO Examination..

The minimum required qualifications which a candidate must satisfy for appearing for the Bank PO Exam are as follows :-

> The applicant must be within the age limit of 21-30 years (18-28 years if applying for IBPS)

> The upper age relaxation for the OBC applicants is 3 years and for SC/ST it is 5 years..

> The minimum required educational qualification is that of a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institution..

For Bank Clerical Cadre Examination :-

> Lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 28 years whereas for IBPS the age limit is same for clerk exams as well i.e. 18-28 years..

> Age relaxation stands the same as mentioned for Bank PO Exam..3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST..

> Earlier 12th pass candidates could appear for the Clerical Cadre Exams but now graduation is a must for all the applicants..

The sections based on which a candidate shall be tested in the written examination are :-

> Quantitative Aptitude
> English Language
> Logical and Analytical Reasoning
> Data Interpretation and Analysis
> Computer Awareness
> General Knowledge

The rounds which a candidate needs to clear before getting selected are

> Written Examination
> Group Discussion
> Personal Interview

Go through the previous year question papers and the guide that I have provided for your reference..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GUIDE to solve Bank PO&Clerk Exam.pdf(193.1 KB, 151 views)
File Type: zip Bank of Baroda PO.zip(441.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: doc Bank-PO-Solved-Papers SBI.doc(89.0 KB, 166 views)
File Type: doc solved-p.o-and-clerk-solved-question-paper.doc(172.0 KB, 193 views)
File Type: zip Clerk SBI.zip(1.18 MB, 44 views)
File Type: zip Clerk Allahabad Bank.zip(86.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: zip Clerk Andhra Bank.zip(245.2 KB, 37 views)
10th March 2013, 09:46 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Here are some of the eligibility criterias

IBPS CLERKS exams:
Graduation Pass.
Final year Graduation Students cannot apply
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass with minimum 60% marks.
Final year Graduation Students cannot apply
Age should be between 20 and 30 years

Eligibility for the BANK PO exams:
Graduation Pass.
Final year Graduation Students cannot apply.

Srry to say but since you haven't done Graduation, hence you are not eligible for the EXam.
10th March 2013, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IBPS conducts examination for recruitment 2 times a years for different posts. Sorry 12th pass are not eligible for IBPS examination.

IBPS conducts examination for various posts and you must have required age and qualification if you want to apply for it.

IBPS Clerical - Graduates in any discipline with computer knowledge can apply for this exam. The age limit is 18 to 28 years.

IBPS PO - Graduates in any discipline can apply for it and age should be between 21 to 30 years.

IBPS Specialist Officer- Graduates in specialised subjects can apply for this posts. The age limit is 21 to 35 years for Scale I and 21 to 40 years for Scale II officers.

Age Relaxation Criteria:

SC/ST Category - 5 years

OBC Category - 3 years

PWD Category - 10 years

Examination Pattern:

Objective Type paper having 5 sections with negative marks for wrong answers.

Those who qualify paper will be called for Interview.

The appointment will be based on the merit list prepared after the examination.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
11th March 2013, 02:07 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Yes, you can give the banking sector exam after clearing your 12th, but you can only get into the clerical exam. Because 12th passed students are eligible for giving the clerical examination only. In case you want to give the po exam, then it is essential for you to be a graduate in any stream from a recognized Indian university.
Gud luck
11th March 2013, 07:27 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After 12th one is eligible to apply for Bank Clerical exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate wishing to join IBPS clerical exam, must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from arecognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The eligible candidate wishing to apply for SBI clerical exam, must be a Citizen of India having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For more information one may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
11th March 2013, 09:17 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

No, you can not, give bank exam after class 12th exam., as minimum qualification required for IBPS exam is Graduation.

IBPS condcuts the exam for Bank PO and Bank Clerk for 19 nationalised banks in India.

The eligibility for Bank Clerk exam was earlier intermediate pass but now it has been changed and made graduation.

Both Bank PO and Clerk require Graduation as minimum qualification.

Age for bank clerk exam is between 18 years to 28 years, while for Bank PO it is 20 years to 30 years.

The syllabus for both has 5 papers , which are -

Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
English
GK
Computer Knowledge.

So, first you should complete graduation in order to be eligible for IBPS bank exams.

Or , you can also appear for the exam, while you will be in final year of graduation.

Visit www.ibps.in

11th March 2013, 10:42 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There are different posts available in IBPS and the candidates passing 12th Standard are eligible to apply for few of the posts in the organization.

Few years back the candidates passing 12th was eligible to apply for Clerical posts but now the eligibility criteria is graduation.

Apart from these you can apply for the other courses.

I suggest you to go through the notification in detail before applying for any job.

Thank you,

All the best.
11th March 2013, 02:48 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can appear in bank exam. You have 12th pass so you can fill the form for clerk post.

Now IBPS conduct the common written exam for 19 public sector of bank But sbi conduct the exam sepretely.

I am giving eligibility criteria for both.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk-->

For ibps clerk you should be 12th pass with 55% and 10th with 60% marks from recognised board.

Age of clerk candidate should be 18 to 28 years.Relaxation for obc/sc/st/ex-serviceman/pd in upper age limit.

Eligibility for SBI Clerk-->

For sbi candidate must 12th pass with 60% marks for general candidates. 55% marks in 12th for sc/st or graduation degree with passing marks from any recognized university

Age should be between 18 to 28 years for general candidates. relaxation for sc/st/ex-seviceman is 5 year ,relaxation for obc is 3 year and pd is 10 year.
11th March 2013, 05:52 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Just after passing class 12th, you can only give the SBI Clerks exams.

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK CLERKS exams:
12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass
Age should be between 18 and 28 years

But to give the IBPS PO and Clerks Exams you need to have the below minimum eligibilty:

IBPS CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass with minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 20 and 30 years
15th March 2013, 01:07 AM
dyco

Dear,
for appearing in bank exams, the minimum Educational qualification, candidate need to fulfill is that-

>candidate must hold degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.

>candidate should also posses Computer certificate or Diploma (basically MS-Excel)

With Refards
3rd April 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have given the exam of 2 through commerce this year 2013 . i am willing to give the clerk exam as i am free for 3 months before the admission in collage for b com.
please tell me what os the procedure that i have to follow and what is the duration for coaching. so that i may star my coaching.
3rd April 2013, 05:25 PM
22virdi
Junior Member+

yes dear friend you join the GOVT bank after the + but the private bank is not allow less then graduation degree .

but the in govt bank is allow only clerk post . and this post you join after the clear the enters test . in the enters test are the 200 number .like

40 no english
40 no computer
40 no GK
40 no reasoning ability
40 no is math

and your age is 18 to28

for the preparing the enters test you join the in your near any private coaching center.
3rd April 2013, 09:29 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Exclamation Re: Can I give Bank exam after passing 12th?

Hello friend,
For the jobs in a bank you have to qualify the IBPS exam. This exam is conducted by 19 nationalized banks. Eligibility for it is mentioned below.

Academic Qualification: A candidate must have completed his graduation with 60% marks in any disciple from a recognized university. candidates who are in final year can also apply.

Age-Limit: Age for bank clerk exam is between 18 years to 28 years, while for Bank PO it is 20 years to 30 years.

Exam-Pattern: There are two stages in the exam
1)Written exam 2)Personal Interview.

Syllabus of Written exam: Following topics are asked in the exam
1)Reasoning
2)Quantitative Aptitude
3)English
4)Current affairs

Note:- First you completed your graduation with good percentage then apply for the exam.

Thanks
3rd April 2013, 09:55 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

You can give the SBI Clerk exam after completing the 12th standard.

But you cant apply for the IBPS Clerk exams. You can required to complete the Graduation for this exam.

Eligibility of SBI Clerk exam:

The candidate should be citizen of India.

The candidate must complete the 12th standard from recognized state board of India.

The age limit should be between 18 to 28 years.

The upper age relaxation applicable for other categories.

3 years relaxation for OBC.

5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

Selection Process:

Written Examination

Personal Interview

all the best.
24th November 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

can I give bank exam after passing 12th from biology?
9th January 2014, 01:25 PM
omi745

can i give any bank exam after 12th?...please tel me if i can give the same i am science student but not subject in mathematics i got 67% in 12 c.b.s.e board
10th January 2014, 05:49 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Till the past few academic years, the candidates are eligible to apply for clerical positions in various public sector and private sector banks with 12th class as the highest academic qualification.

Recently the rules have been changed.

One should have completed Graduation in order to apply for Clerical positions in various banks.

To apply for PO positions, one should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks.

The selection procedure for both positions would involve
Written Exam
Interview

As we know, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of clerical and PO positions for all the public sector banks.

So, if you have completed only 12th class, then only thing that you can do to get bank job is to join Graduation.

You don't need to worry much. Rather than applying for Clerical positions, you can directly apply for PO positions in banks.

This will give you more salary than the clerical jobs.

But written exam for PO positions would be little tough than clerical positions.

So, your preparation should be extraordinary.

Wish you all the best.
3rd June 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i was passed my 12th exam i am securred 69.83 percentage so, can i give bank exam
6th June 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for information technology(technical) after 12th when i have a diploma in information technology from a well known institute
24th January 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a boy in 12 std my aim I decided to be is any bank job but I have taken science with biology and maths. So am I eligible to appear bank job examination?
7th June 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam shwetha I got 5. 0 in 10 th and and 70 percent I got in intermediate can I applicable to write bank exam I'm a cec student plz sir could u help me my aim is to get a bank jobb
20th August 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am 1 year dropper from science(PCB wid IP) stream. Now I want to enroll myself in banking. Can I do so..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?