21st October 2012, 02:23 PM
mridul m

Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%

Am i eligble for up coming bank clerical exams(2013 onwards) passing 10th with 90%and 12th with 85%)

19th December 2012, 08:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%

IBPS is the central authority that conducts bank exams on behalf of 19 nationalized banks of the country. From this year onwards they specify graduation as the basic qualification for bank clerks. For next year also they may follow the same qualification requirements. 12th passed candidates with 60% marks can apply for SBI exam.
1st January 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%

My friend is 12th passed from his native place, 10th passed from mumbai board, can she is eligible for banking exam. please reply urgently on my following email.id : [email protected]
1st January 2013, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridul m View Post
Am i eligble for up coming bank clerical exams(2013 onwards) passing 10th with 90%and 12th with 85%)

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam .

IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year and CLERK for 20 public sector of bank.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree , then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

But you are eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.Because your 12th standard marks is above 50% .

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
26th March 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam please give the list of bank exams after 12th and i have taken science subject after 10th with 86% from c.b.s.e board so, am i eligible for any bank exams!!
17th June 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got 56 % in 2 cbse i can do bank clrk paper after graduation
17th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bank clerk exam after 2 exam in this year
18th June 2013, 09:03 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for bank clerk exam after 2 exam in this year

SBI will come out with its 19000 vacancy in the Clerical cadre

The vacancy would be announced this month only

Only candidates meeting the below eligibity can apply:

Educational Qualifications for the SBI Clerical exams is 12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass

Age- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 28 years
OBC candidates gets 3 years age relaxations
SC/ST candidates gets 5 years age relaxations.

SBI Clerical Written tests Sections:

>> Reasoning Ability
>> Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
>> English
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General Awareness
18th June 2013, 03:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for Bank Clerk exams because you have not completed graduation. No matter how good was your performance in 12th and 10th, you still have to complete graduation.

The Institute of Banking Personnel Services conduct the Bank Clerk entrance exam for 19 Public sector banks. You can not appear for this exam unless have completed graduation degree.

Therefore you need to complete graduation else forget about Bank Clerk entrance exam. Earlier it was possible to take part in the exam based on your performance in 12th standard. Unfortunately it is not the case anymore.

You can complete any graduation course that you like. The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted twice first time in March and second time towards the end of the year.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. Jobs are available for Indian citizens only.

2. A bachelor degree from recognized college.

3. No criteria for percentage.

4. Diploma/degree in Computers.

5. Computer/Science or IT subject in School or college will also work.

6. Age limit is 20 to 28 years.

7. With 3 years relaxation for OBC.

8. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

9. And 10 years relaxation for PWD.

List of Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
18th June 2013, 04:03 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend you are eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerical exam.

Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.

Candidate must have to pass 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized Board.

Age limit is 18 to 28 years for General category candidates.

OBC category candidates 3 years age relaxation and

SC/ST category 5 years age relaxation.

But you are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam .

IBPS stand for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection it conduct the bank exam every
year for 20 public sector of bank.

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerical exam:-

Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.

Candidate must have to completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized
University.

Age limit is 18 to 28 years for General category candidates.

OBC category candidates 3 years age relaxation and

SC/ST category 5 years age relaxation.

All the best..........
17th November 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I got diploma in computer technology with 84%. So Am i eligible for ibps clerk exam ?
Which bank exams are for diploma holders?
13th December 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th commerce computer stream i want do prepare bank exam how ? ?
6th January 2014, 06:59 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As the demand for Bank jobs is going on, the rules to apply for bank jobs have been changed slightly.

For the first time, when IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted, the minimum academic qualification required is 10th class. So lakhs of candidates have applied for IBPS Exam due to this.

In order to reduce this, now the minimum qualification to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam is Graduation.

Not only IBPS, even many of the private sector banks are also asking for Graduation.

The selection procedure for bank clerk job would involve
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following sections
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

As you have completed only your 12th class, you are not eligible to appear for Bank Exams for clerical positions.

So, what you can do is, opt for the Graduation in a stream in which you are interested and try to score minimum 60% of marks in your Graduation.

If you are able to do so, then you will be eligible for both clerical and PO positions after completion of your Graduation.

Along with your academics, have good preparation for Bank Exams also by joining in a coaching institute.

Wish you all the best
9th October 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible in bank PO exam after 10th with 70% , 12th with 55% and BE with 65%?
26th January 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an IPS officer after passing 10th exam with 91% marks?
1st February 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the certificate courses available in nios system.can i practice for homeopathy medicine?Dayanand kumar Ranchi
28th February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hai gd mrng..i have completed my 10th with 9.5 gpa and persuing diploma in computers.am I eligible for any bank examsam planning to join banh coaching center nandyal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?