2nd February 2013, 08:42 PM
Arshad Maqsood

When can I apply for bank PO entrance exam? What is the procedure for the same?

RESPECTED SIR,
My Ques. Is What Is The Procedure of BANK PO? I Mean I am Pursing B.Com 1st Year,When I apply For BANK PO EXAMINATION and How Many Papers In This Exam? And Which Types I Mean Accountancy Or? Minimum Passing Marks? And What Is The Salary?
Please Sir Give Me Total Information About BANK PO.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for bank exam? What is the procedure for it?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  3. List of entrance exam along with their application procedure and details for jobs in various banks? When and from where will I get application form for the same? How to prepare for this exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Can I join upcoming Bank PO exam after passing final year B.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Can I apply for bank PO and IBPS entrance exam after completing with 52%
  7. What is the procedure to give the upcoming bank entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to apply for a Bank Job?
  9. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  10. Procedure to apply for SBI Associate banks PO exam? Last date to apply for the exam?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for ICICI Bank PO exam?
  12. When will be the upcoming IBPS PO Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When can I apply for this Exam?
  13. What are the qualifications required to apply for bank exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After clearing BBA entrance with 4081 rank can I answer NATA entrance exam? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having scored 65% in BCA course?
  16. Procedure to apply for upcoming CS Entrance Exam?
  17. Procedure to apply for CPT entrance? I want to do CA
  18. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
26th April 2013, 01:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for bank PO entrance exam? What is the procedure for the same?

You can apply for the position of bank P.O after graduation. There will be four papers for the exam, reasoning, numerical ability, general awareness, and English language. One descriptive paper will also be there for the test. You must score a minimum of 40% marks in each section to qualify the test. Basic salary packages for the position is Rs. 14,500/- per month.
24th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for bank PO entrance exam? What is the procedure for the same?

HOW MANY PERCENT REQUIRED IN 12 EXAM
25th May 2013, 09:31 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends .............................

IBPS conducted this exam for recruting the PO posts.

After the completion your B.com degree you can eligible for this course

For this exam you must have :-

Graduation from a recognized university with 50%.

And your Age limit is 21-30.

Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows:

3 years for OBC

5 years for SC/ST

10 years for PWD.

Exam pattern ;;

English Comprehension
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness
Computer Knowledge.

Salary ;

20,000 - 40,000k

All the best
25th September 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com now I want to write bank exam what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?