17th July 2013, 03:55 PM
gayatri nigam

Information about improvement exam of class 12th?

Plz tell me complete information about improvement exam2014 of class 12th...
And also tell me that can i give improvement exam of the subject in which i have given compartment......

15th June 2016, 03:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about improvement exam of class 12th?

Improvement examination is a golden opportunity for those students who have managed to secure less marks in any subjects in their board examination and are interested in improving the marks in the same subject as well as overall aggregate in their board examination without carrying the burden of reappearing in all their concerned subjects of their Class 12th except in the papers in which they want to reappear.

As per the norms of Improvement examination, a student is allowed to appear in the improvement examination only once and that too in the successive year of their passing year of Class 12th.

One thing I would also like to make you clear that a student having compartment in any subject is not allowed to appear in the improvement examination rather for their benefits there is provision of compartmental examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?