12th June 2010, 04:12 AM
anujdeoria

Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?

i passed 12 in 2010 with 56%.can i give improvement in all 5 or in BFS.AM i able to take admission in D.U. in next year???????????????

12th June 2010, 08:28 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?

yes you are ellgible in next year for admission in du. firstly you are clear your improvement and get good marks.
12th June 2010, 09:53 AM
jicks

Default Re: Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?

Hai,

You can give Improvement exam in all/ any of the subjects you decide.

Only criteria for writing improvement exam is you have to pay the fees before appearing and it should be approved by Board.

Regards
12th June 2010, 10:31 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anujdeoria View Post
i passed 12 in 2010 with 56%.can i give improvement in all 5 or in BFS.AM i able to take admission in D.U. in next year???????????????
you should give improvement only in those subjects in which you are confident to get good marks. Nobody can tell you that. Also to get admission in DU you must pass your 12th class with atleast 80% marks. So take care in giving improvement exam.
29th June 2010, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

does the improved marks in improvement exam count in du admissions ?
27th July 2010, 03:47 PM
shubham957

Smile Re: Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?

Quote:
you can give improvement exam in any number of subjects. it depends on you that in how many subjects you can take good marks. and for admission in du, you have to take atleast 80% marks in 12th class.so give the improvement exam with good preparation.
all the best
30th July 2010, 12:37 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?

Quote:
yes you can apply improvment in all subjects, best of luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
3rd August 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i failed in compartmental exam of chem .can i give improvemental exam in all subject next year without giving compartmental
7th August 2010, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i failed in compartment exam of economics. can i give improvement exam with compartment exam .
28th September 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

in improvemental exam if i fill the form for all subjcts ,and in any subject if i am absent then wat will happen (in markshet)??

or if i scored marks less than the previous one in any subject ???
29th September 2010, 05:45 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes why not you can do improvement in all the subjects it good for you
ok best of luck
30th September 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

in improvemental exam if i fill the form for all subjcts ,and in any subject if i am absent then wat will happen (in markshet)??

or if i scored marks less than the previous one in any subject ???
23rd November 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation from DU 2008...Now i get my % improved from 47%..So can u suggest how can i fill this form and from wher can i ?
11th January 2011, 04:46 PM
vabsfin

I hv done my graduation from DU in 2002, can i apply for marks improvement now?
3rd March 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i had god 59% marks in 12th class2008 nd can i give improvement exam now to improve my percentage
11th March 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

can i give 12 examination . after accident i have gave only one exam
28th March 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

would the compart results of 12th cbse will affect my carrer in btech at time of campus placement??
28th March 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.A 3rd year from du sol. can i give 2nd year papers improvement ? How much papers i can give improvement. Please send me all detail at [email protected].

Thanks
Sumit
8th April 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Is IP is taken in preference in the best four subjects?
21st May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to give exam after filling up the improvement form?? and which marks will be considered- the new marks or the best of two??
24th May 2011, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

do the improvement marks count in du admissions
10th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my graduation in 2007 but my aggregate is jus 57%. can i give improvement exam in 2011 .. meanms now ??
21st June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% in UP BOARD exam. Can i apply for improvement?
25th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir can 3 yearwasted student do nios 12 to get college in du sol
29th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i will pass in five subject in 12th
30th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
At the time of admission they will check best four subjects.. among them one paper is from language group..
The admission will be held through merit list..
you have not mentioned that in which stream you want to take admission..
Anyways, among the rest of the three subjects one subject must be that subject in which you want to do your graduation..
The percentage criteria varies year to year.. it is actually depends on the CBSE result..

ALL THE BEST..
26th July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 58.8% in cbse board exams , shall i been able to give improvemnt exam of 2012 . and how many subjects should i been able to give? plz reply as fast as u can.
28th July 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am graduated from du in 2011 with 54.28% I want to know that can I apply for improvent in any of my 6th sem examination.
6th August 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 65% in 12 with 63 marks in chemistry,56 in biology and 62 in english.i want to improve my marks in these three subjects to take addmission in du next year.if my marks get improved,am i eligible to take addmission in du
10th November 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for improvement in exam in sol delhi university
31st January 2012, 09:43 AM
despire007

Only criteria for writing improvement exam is you have to pay the fees before appearing and it should be approved by Board.
31st January 2012, 09:50 AM
despire007

3rd April 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I shall get very less percentage this year in my CBSE 12th boards.
I scored 92% in 10th class. But ruined my 12th.
I shall give improvement exams in all subjects as regular candidate..once again.
will colleges of Delhi University consider my Improved marks for admission??????
this question is very important for my life.......please guide me.....
26th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir due to some family problems i got 61% in 12th HSC Board 2012...i want to re appear for some subjects..can i give the improvement exam? and the portion on which the exam will be held is according to 2011-12 or according to new portion as in 2012-13? plzzz guide me as soon as possible....so i can take decision in time!!!
29th May 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 54% in12 cbse .can i give improvement in 3 subject
28th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can i take my 2nd chance for improvement in math and physics..........
22nd July 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have ER in eco paper b.comh du 2nd semester exam and now i want to reappear in eco exam in 3rd semester. can you tell me how can i appear in eco exam in 3rd semester and improvement forms.
8th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

IS IT NECESSARY TO GIVE ALL THE EXAMS FOR IMPROVMENT IN FIRST YEAR (ENGLISH HONOURS) ??????????
1st January 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I m giving the exam of improvement ba 3rd year sol which marks will be toatled my previous or improvement exam marks
19th March 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student. how many paper can I improve in this year[2013]?
3rd July 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT WITH IMPROVEMENT IN CBSE 12TH APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN DU
24th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

After 12th, I took decision to drop this year for iit and also wanna give improvement test! In how many subjects can I give improvent test?
I just scored 79% in best 5!
24th July 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th(2012-13) class with an aggregate of 79% in best 5. I wanna give imrpovement test!
In how may subjects can I give improvement?
31st August 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

can i give improvement exam i am 1st yr b.com hons student in DU
31st August 2013, 07:09 PM
Bapu!

i will pass in five subject in 12th
3rd October 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in improvement exam after d result of final year in sol
21st November 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE ER eco b.com 3 yr. can i am imporement also in b.com 2 yr. one subject and 1 yr. one subject also . ple. tell me sir and send my [email protected]
13th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Does du accept improvement marks cbse
5th February 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

In bcom I scored only 45%which is nt accepted by any good college of mba so now I want to improve my %age.can I appear for improvement exam can anyplz tell me the procedure its vry urgent
20th March 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I AM APPEARING IMPROVEMENT IN THEE SUBJECT CAN I AM ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?