16th March 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I give compartment exam of 2nd subjects in 12th class?

can i give compart exam of 2 subj.(phy, che) in 12 class. out of 5 subj.
plz.... reply me . i am very tense... plz.....
or email me. [email protected]

13th June 2015, 09:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give compartment exam of 2nd subjects in 12th class?

Sorry to let you know that there is no provision for compartmental examinations if a student fails in two subjects out of five in their 12th board examination as there is provision of compartmental examination only for those who had failed in any one subject of their academic subjects.

Also there is the provision of improvement examinations for as many subjects in which a student has managed to secure less than 60% aggregate but has passed in the same.

So get senior secondary degree you will have to reappear in your class 12th and have to give the board examination once again which will cost you an important academic year of yours.
14th June 2015, 01:48 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students are allowed to appear in the compartmental examination of those subjects in which they have failed to obtain pass marks .

If you have failed in only Physics and Chemistry then only you can appear for compartmental in Physics and Chemistry.

As it is not clear in your query that in how many subjects you have failed,so, i can not clearly tell that you can appear in compartmental or not.

If you have passed in all the subjects but not satisfied with the marks obtained then you should apply for improvement examination in the subjects you wish to improve your marks.
14th June 2015, 06:34 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

i want to say sorry to you because there is no such rule for giving the compartment exam in 2 nd subject if the students fails in 2 subject out of 5 subject.
There is only compartment exam in 1 subject out of 5 subject if the students fails in any one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?