31st July 2013, 12:29 PM
77777pio

Can I give the entrance exam of AIEEE, UPTU and NDA? I have scored 52% marks in PCM

sir I have got 52% marks with physics(61), chemistry(59) and math(35) in 12th class(2012).
can I give the entrence exam of AIEEE, UPTU and NDA.

plz sir tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. NDA and UPTU exams are clashing this year, which form should I fill?
  2. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  3. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  4. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  5. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  6. Can I give NDA entrance exam after completing 12th by PCM
  7. Am I eligible to give NDA Exam having scored 59% in 10+2 with PCM?
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 172 marks in UPTU entrance exam
  9. Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  10. Further study options after B.Sc in 2010?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in engineering?
  12. Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th with 45% marks in PCM
  13. Can I apply for AIEEE entrance exam after scoring 52% marks in intermediate and 55% in PCM?
  14. How to take admission in Thapar University? I have scored 92 marks in AIEEE
  15. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  16. How can I join Indian Army as a Soldier after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will i be eligible for UPTU after scoring 58% marks and 49.66% in PCM?
  18. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?

23rd June 2015, 10:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the entrance exam of AIEEE, UPTU and NDA? I have scored 52% marks in PCM

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the AIEEE, UPTU and the NDA entrance examination. For all the above only passing percentage is required.

Now in current time there is no AIEEE examination as it is now known as the JEE examination conducted every year by the CBSE for the candidates who aspire to pursue the B.tech course from any government ( IIT, NIT etc..). The examination is conducted in two stages as the Mains and the Advance examination.

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year and it provides a better platform for the candidates who want to join the Defence services as an Officer. Only male candidates age between 16.5-19.5 years and is unmarried are eligible.

UPTU stands for the Uttar Pradesh Technical University and it conducts the entrance examination to get the admission in the colleges affiliated with it.

For all the above entrance test candidates who have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board are eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?