19th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Sunil Akode

What is the procedure for admission in engineering?

What is process for admision of engineering....please tell me what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  3. Detailed procedure for admission in engineering through AIEEE?
  4. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  7. What is the admission procedure of B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  9. When will the admission procedure starts for Engineering for the present year? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  13. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  14. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  17. Admission procedure of Marine Engineering after class 12th?
  18. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2012, 08:55 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in engineering?

hello friend..!!

->to take an admission in engineering,you have to complete your 12th class with at least 60% marks with non-medical subjects i.e.PCM.
->then you have to give an entrance exam AIEEE(all India Engineering Entrance Exam).
->clear AIEEE with good marks.
->to take an admission in good NIT and IIT,your rank should be 1-7000 in AIEEE.

thank u..!!
27th June 2012, 11:17 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in engineering?

Hello Friend i want to tell you that for going into the Engineering Field you need to first do 12th with science subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). If you have already done that than the next step towards Engineering is through Entrance examinations held by the respective Education Boards. These Entrance Exams include AIEEE, IIT etc. If you have to go in a good engineering college than i will personally suggest you to work hard and clear IIT or AIEEE. Your selection in good engineering colleges will be based on your performance in these Entrance Exams. I hope the information that i have provided you will be helpful. Thank You very much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?