22nd September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam of PCS after doing BPT?

hello i m rahul,can i give the exam of PCS after doing BPT?bcz i m in medical line.but i m interesting in IPS JOB

30th September 2011, 11:05 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I give the exam of PCS after doing BPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i m rahul,can i give the exam of PCS after doing BPT?bcz i m in medical line.but i m interesting in IPS JOB
Hi ..

Yes after doing BPT(If your meaning is , Bachelors in Physiotherapy) then you are eligible for the examination. conducted for Police jobs under PPSC your meaning of Punjab civil services

Punjab Public Service Commission

but with few conditions. the conditions are

Condition # 1

You should be a subject of Punjab.

Condition # 2

you should complete Matriculation for sure. In that completion also Punjabi language should be one of the subject then only you will be eligible to write the examination.

The general eligibility is degree with any discipline.

after preliminary and Mains qualification one more important thing for you is a physical test for you to give your police services.

this physical test consists mainly of medical ailments and height and chest.
you have to fulfill and satisfy the physical test examiner then only you will be able to make into Police service.

one more thing about age is you should be in between 21 and 28 years of age. if you belong to SC or ST then 5 years of relaxation is given to you for you max age limit.

So friend,
Final conclusion is you are eligible for the exam all you have to do is now do hardwork to achieve success in this examination.

all the best for your preparation.

Regards

~aditya~
30th September 2011, 02:04 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Can I give the exam of PCS after doing BPT?

Can I give the exam of PCS after doing BPT?

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered

Hi ..

Yes after doing BPT(If your meaning is , Bachelors in Physiotherapy) then you are eligible for the examination. conducted for Police jobs under PPSC your meaning of Punjab civil services

Punjab Public Service Commission

but with few conditions. the conditions are

Condition # 1

You should be a subject of Punjab.

Condition # 2

you should complete Matriculation for sure. In that completion also Punjabi language should be one of the subject then only you will be eligible to write the examination.

The general eligibility is degree with any discipline.

after preliminary and Mains qualification one more important thing for you is a physical test for you to give your police services.

this physical test consists mainly of medical ailments and height and chest.
you have to fulfill and satisfy the physical test examiner then only you will be able to make into Police service.

one more thing about age is you should be in between 21 and 28 years of age. if you belong to SC or ST then 5 years of relaxation is given to you for you max age limit.

So friend,
Final conclusion is you are eligible for the exam all you have to do is now do hardwork to achieve success in this examination.

all the best for your preparation.

Regards
ankit
30th September 2011, 04:58 PM
praveendia

Yes of course ,because there is no criteria about the stream in graduation.as in quetion u had not mentioned the from which belongs. PCS is conducted at level of state. And one state having different eligibilty criteria for pcs tha other state.but as per knowledge there is not much difference.for becomining ips u have to give upsc civil services exam.
20th April 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Wht can i do after bpt?
Either mpt or msc medical anotomy and mba hospital management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?