12th June 2012, 07:47 PM
nisha rajendra sharma

Is it good to join 1 year fashion designing course? I have completed my B.Com course

I have completed my B.Com in 2009 please suggest me after B.Com is it good to join 1year fashion desining course and if yes then what would be my career and salary or should i go for any other course kindly please suggest me

11th August 2012, 06:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to join 1 year fashion designing course? I have completed my B.Com course

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha rajendra sharma View Post
I have completed my B.Com in 2009 please suggest me after B.Com is it good to join 1year fashion desining course and if yes then what would be my career and salary or should i go for any other course kindly please suggest me

Most of the Fashion Designing Institutes in the country offers Post Graduate Diploma programs. In order to be eligible, one must have completed the Bachelors Degree program in any stream from a recognized University. The duration of the program is 1 to 2 years depending upon the Institutes.

Following are the list of some of the very recognized Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma program in Fashion Designing:

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology

International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD)

Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT)

Pearl Academy of Fashion

Symbiosis Institute of Desig

Apeejay Institute of Design

For detail information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above or any other of concern.
19th April 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join 1 year fashion designing course? I have completed my B.Com course

iam interested in fashion designing cource,bt i have no basic idea about this cource,please suggest
20th April 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Know i have finishing my bcom final year and iwant to do fashion designi g cource of one year. Please suggest me a college in dharawad. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?