8th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I give GPSC if I am a diploma 5th semester student?

can i give gpsc as i am in diploma 5th semester...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  3. How to give exam after completion of B.E? I am a 5th semester student in electrical engineering
  4. Upcoming dates of GPSC exam? Which all subjects are there in GPSC exam related to MCA?
  5. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  6. Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?
  7. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  8. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  9. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  10. Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department
  11. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  12. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  13. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job being a diploma student?
  15. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  16. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester? -- [New]
  17. Which books to prepare for GPSC Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to appear in GPSC after Diploma or B.E. if got detained for a year?
15th March 2016, 08:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give GPSC if I am a diploma 5th semester student?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Gujarat Public Service Commission after diploma degree from any recognised university.

As, the required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognized university in any discipline with age must be between 20-28 years and relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and have to qualify in all stages for final recruitment.
15th March 2016, 11:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give GPSC if I am a diploma 5th semester student?

As, diploma degree is not equivalent to bachelor degree, you are not eligible to appear for GPSC entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by Gujarat state education board for recruitment of candidates as officer's jobs. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognized university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination unless you pursue bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?